I am so happy to introduce ANOTHER guest blogger!!
Aren’t I a lucky girl to have such amazing blogger friends?!! Today is Brandy from Cashmere & Camo… a fab blog from an Alberta girl who LOVES her fashion and hunting…can’t get a better combo than that!
This post is another addition to the “TOP 100 can’t live without items“!!
When the FTW asked me to come up with a list of my top ten items that I love and need, I thought it would be easy! But when I got down to the brass tacks of writing out my list I realized my wants and needs weren’t jiving. As life evolves so does my list so as of today my top 10 things I LOVE but necessarily don’t need, but WANT anyways are:
1. Shearling Ranch Coat– I love soft, classic shearling! Combine that with the practical idea of a ranch coat and I have a very romantic vision of going out to the barn on a winter morning and saddling up my horse in style.
2. Rebecca Minkoff Clutch- I’m not even particular on which one, I love them all!
3. Valentino Dress- I’m currently in love with lace and would love a classic Valentino shift that can transition through the years.
4. Old Gringo Erin Bone Boots- Ok, maybe jumping the gun here but I would love these boots for summer or even a wedding look?
5. Tom Ford Sunglasses- It’s hard to find them in Canada but every time I see a pair of sunglasses I like it turns out to be Tom Ford.
6. Doloris Petunia Cuff- These cuff’s have a vintage flair with enough glitter and glam to make a statement every time. They would make a great investment piece to my accessories collection!
7. Western Inspired Doctor’s Bag- I have always wanted a classic leather Dr’s bag to use as a carry on or weekend bag. Found this vintage one at Modern Cowgirl.com that I love.
8. Ralph Lauren Leather Corset Belt- My all time favorite designer Mr. Ralph Lauren. I would love to splurge and get one of the corset belts for dresses and jackets.
9. Pewter & Antler Handled Serving Tray- I love the changes Eddie Bauer has made to their store, from the outerwear to their Home section. This serving tray is on my list for heirloom items I’d love to have.
10. Pendleton Bedding Set– A throw is defiantly on my Christmas list this year, but I’ve looked at some of their amazing bedding and would love to snuggle up in something like this….