What would I…what COULD I do if I knew I was 100% worthy of _________(fill in blank here with your biggest dream)________________________.
India Arie in an interview with Oprah said this is what she meditates on when she has something she needs to think on, decide on or do.
If I KNEW I was 100% worthy of writing a book.
- I would have done it 10x by now
- it would be on the best sellers list already
- you would be so sick of hearing my name because of all the publicity (lol)
- I would spend my days writing in the peace and quiet while the kids are at school…AND MAKE MONEY DOING IT
- My job search would be over because this writing gig would be IT
So why DON’T I write?
- I don’t think I’m “qualified” enough (what does that even mean?!)
- I can’t think of “what” to write (no huge book idea is burning in my brain)
- I don’t have time…(found 1-2 hours to peruse Pinterest today though)
- it will be hard (even though 1000s (millions?!) of others have found out ways to get a book published)
- no one will read it (actually this last one doesn’t really bother me…just PUBLISHING a book would be thrilling enough)
What would YOU do if you KNEW you were 100% worthy?
(Because you are you know….deep down, you know you are supposed to do it, dream it, live it…because why else do you keep hearing it being whispered to your soul?!)
Love ya babes~