I am so happy to introduce ANOTHER guest blogger!!
Aren’t I a lucky girl to have such amazing blogger friends?!! Today is Brandy from Cashmere & Camo… a fab blog from an Alberta girl who LOVES her fashion and hunting…can’t get a better combo than that!
This post is another addition to the “TOP 100 can’t live without items“!!
When the FTW asked me to come up with a list of my top ten items that I love and need, I thought it would be easy! But when I got down to the brass tacks of writing out my list I realized my wants and needs weren’t jiving. As life evolves so does my list so as of today my top 10 things I LOVE but necessarily don’t need, but WANT anyways are:
1. Shearling Ranch Coat– I love soft, classic shearling! Combine that with the practical idea of a ranch coat and I have a very romantic vision of going out to the barn on a winter morning and saddling up my horse in style.
2. Rebecca Minkoff Clutch- I’m not even particular on which one, I love them all!
3. Valentino Dress- I’m currently in love with lace and would love a classic Valentino shift that can transition through the years.
4. Old Gringo Erin Bone Boots- Ok, maybe jumping the gun here but I would love these boots for summer or even a wedding look?
5. Tom Ford Sunglasses- It’s hard to find them in Canada but every time I see a pair of sunglasses I like it turns out to be Tom Ford.
6. Doloris Petunia Cuff- These cuff’s have a vintage flair with enough glitter and glam to make a statement every time. They would make a great investment piece to my accessories collection!
7. Western Inspired Doctor’s Bag- I have always wanted a classic leather Dr’s bag to use as a carry on or weekend bag. Found this vintage one at Modern Cowgirl.com that I love.
8. Ralph Lauren Leather Corset Belt- My all time favorite designer Mr. Ralph Lauren. I would love to splurge and get one of the corset belts for dresses and jackets.
I love to hear what you think!!!