The highlight of my week was getting a FABULOUS care package/baby gift from the girlies of the Junk Gypsy Co.!!! They rock…fashion-forward, amazingly talented and soooo sweet!! I can’t wait till Frances is big enough for her Mama Tried top…I will totally be posting pictures!!! AND not only are they thoughtful…Jolie sent over a guest post for my TOP 100 list!!!
What a week!!!
Thanks again and LOVE YOU!!!!
Things we can’t live without??!!!!
1) Boots. They really are a girls best friend.
2) Dark chocolate…really dark. I like it 85% and lots of it.
3) Work gloves…beat up, sweat-stained, fits ya like an old pair of jeans, work gloves
4) Lip gloss.
*I’m not sure which lipgloss is Jolie’s favorite…but since this Farmer’s Trophy Wife adores Chanel…that’s the one I’m showing!!*
5) Power tools
6) Paint & paint pens…doodling is our weakness.
9) Cayenne pepper
10) The country air…the country sky at night…GoD BLESS the country.
How’s that?? That was a reallllly quick top 10…!!!
And the #1 thing I miss??!!! CB radios!!!! Banana clips! Leg warmers! Ok…just kidding on the banana clips and leg warmers…but we do need to resurrect CB radios, baby!!
Thanks Jolie!!! Love all your picks and am DIGGIN’ those boots!! Totally on my Christmas list!!!
Merry Christmas my darlings….and check back tomorrow…I’m continuing my theme Christmas posts with a Junk Gypsy inspired one!!!
I love to hear what you think!!!